Please refer to the information posted on the course homepage regarding our expectations, policies, etc. Any violation of our policies will be dealt with as a case of Academic Misconduct & Dishonesty.
|Release||Fri||Nov 13||09:00 AM ET|
|Deadline||Sat||Nov 14||09:00 PM ET|
Grading: 35 Points Total
- Mystery Iterator (Discussion: 8 points)
- Selection Problem (Functionality: 18 points, Solution design: 5 points, Discussion: 2 points)
- CheckStyle: 2 points.
You will get 20 points out of 35 points through AutoTest.
- You may add private fields/methods to the classes in the starter code.
- You may (but not required to) add more tests in the test files.
- The tests given to you are the same as those on CodeGrade.
- You are not allowed to
- add any other classes/interfaces to the starter code.
- use Java Collections (Java’s built-in data structures).
- use data structures that are not covered in the course yet.
- Your Java source code must be Checkstyle compliant with the course configuration file.