At the end of this lecture, you’ll be able to:
- Explain and trace the core operations of a Binary Search Tree.
- Implement the core operations of an OrderedSet efficiently with a Binary Search Tree.
- Explain and trace (binary) Tree Traversals (level-order, in-order, pre-order, and post-order).
- Implement various tree traversals.
In this lecture, we'll cover the following lessons:
- BST Operation: Remove (How it works)⚡
- BST Operation: Remove (Tracing)⚡
- BST Operation: Remove (Implementation)⚡
- Tree Traversal
- Level-order Traversal⚡
- In-order Traversal: Left, Root, Right!
- In-order Traversal: Exercise⚡
- Pre-order Traversal: Root, Left, Right!
- Pre-order Traversal: Exercise⚡
- Post-order Traversal: Left, Right, Root!
- Post-order Traversal: Exercise⚡
- In-order Traversal: Recursive Implementation⚡
- In-order Traversal: Iterative Implementation⚡
Lessons marked with ⚡ contain exercise/activity.