At the end of this lecture, you’ll be able to:
- Define what a Doubly Linked List is.
- Enumerate the advantages & disadvantages of a doubly linked list vs. a singly linked list.
- Trace the basic operations of a doubly linked-list.
- Understand the basic operations of a doubly linked-list well enough to implement them.
- Describe the role of Position abstraction.
- Explain how Position is different from the Node (inner) class.
In this lecture, we'll cover the following lessons:
- Doubly Linked List: Introduction
- DLL Operation: Prepend⚡
- DLL Operation: Append⚡
- DLL Operation: Get⚡
- DLL Operation: Delete⚡
- DLL Operation: Insert After⚡
- DLL Operation: Insert Before⚡
- DLL Operations: Exposing Node?⚡
- The Position Interface: Protecting Node!⚡
- Position Interface: Return a Position!⚡
- Position Interface: Receive a Position!⚡
Lessons marked with ⚡ contain exercise/activity.