Please refer to the information posted on the course homepage regarding our expectations, policies, etc. Any violation of our policies will be dealt with as a case of Academic Misconduct & Dishonesty.
|Release||Fri||Dec 18||09:00 AM ET|
|Deadline||Sat||Dec 19||09:00 PM ET|
Grading: 60 Points Total
Explore(Discussion: 10 points)
Search(Implementation & design: 20 points)
Prim(Implementation & design: 25 points)
- CheckStyle: 5 points.
You will not receive any feedback from CodeGrade upon submission.
- You may add private fields/methods/classes to the classes in the starter code.
- You are not allowed to add any public fields/methods/classes/interfaces to the starter code or alter the signature of any of the provided methods.
- You are allowed to use Java’s built-in data structures.
- You may (but not required to) add test files and write unit tests. The starter code does not have any test files!
- Your Java source code must be Checkstyle compliant with the course configuration file.